Veteran actress Nora Aunor grants media interviews during her 60th birthday celebration on Tuesday, May 21.
MANILA – Veteran actress Nora Aunor feels blessed to have reached the age of 60 and still be active in the entertainment industry.
Aunor, tagged as the country's "superstar," officially became a "senior citizen" on Tuesday.
“Sobrang saya dahil naiiba na naman at matagal nang hindi nauulit ang nangyayari noon sa mga birthday ko. Wala na akong mahihiling pa,” she said.
Aunor said she is thankful that her fans still continue to support her through many years.
“Lahat tayo dadating sa ganun kaya hindi natin pwede itago. Mas dapat nga ay ipagmalaki natin dahil nakaabot tayo sa ganitong edad. Nakakapagtrabaho pa rin tayo at nakakagawa ng mga ikasisiya ng mga tao,” she said.
Aunor, who just finished shooting her upcoming movie “Ang Kuwento ni Mabuti,” said she will always
- Blast injures 5 troops, 3 civilians
- Taiwan cancellation of tour packages to affect tourism target: Palace
- Taipei rejects Manila’s border intrusion charge
- Philippines president in firm no to ‘Cha-cha’
- Smartphones Partially Responsible For HIV Spike In Philippines, Says Official
- Manila boosts military to resist ‘bullies’
- Manila may evacuate its workers based in Taiwan
- Nancy proud of her dark skin
- Roxas lauds PNP for 'peaceful' polls
- 3 soldiers killed in clash with leftist rebels in Albay