Health & Wealth: Savings on multiple documents and multiple signatures
As accredited and commissioned Notary Public and founder of Mobile Signing Services (MSS), I’m delighted to know how old and new clients have creative ways to save on multiple documents and multiple signatures.
Last month two old clients from Burlingame and San Mateo, California coordinated and organized the signing and notarization of four multiple documents with multiple signatures in one location and one time covering four real estate properties in the Philippines.
Through initial conversation with Mobile Signing Services, I met with my old clients and the other signatories last June 15, 2023 in San Mateo, California at the same time for the signing and notarization of the following documents: 1.EXTRAJUDICIAL SETTLEMENT WITH SALE OF THE ESTATE requiring seven signatures; 2. Special Power of Attorney (SPA) requiring five signatures; 3. Special Power of Attorney (SPA) requiring two signatures; 4. Special Power of Attorney (SPA) requiring one signature.
After some preliminaries, I had my old two clients and the other signatories signed the four documents. I also had them signed my Journal of Notarial Acts and put their thumb marks. My beloved wife Virginia Jimenez Madlaing subsequently drove to the Secretary of State, Notary Public Section, in Sacramento, California for submission of the notarized documents for apostille. We received the apostilled documents within 10 working days. Upon receipt of the apostilled documents we personally delivered the documents immediately to our two old clients. They were both very happy for the prompt, unique and complete services.
With the creative arrangement and coordination of our old clients, they got the following benefits and savings:
1.SAVINGS ON GAS AND MILEAGE FEES – By arranging and coordinating the signing the four documents in one location and time, our old clients saved at least $540 on gas and mileage fees.
2. DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE SIGNATURES – We gave 5% to 10% discount on multiple signatures.
3. DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS- We also gave 5% to 10% discount on multiple documents.
4. SAVINGS ON THE SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS AND APOSTILLE FOLLOW UP FEES – By arranging the submission of the four documents for apostille on the same day and time, our old clients saved at least $450, if the four documents were submitted separately for apostille.
5. AVOIDED TAKE OFF FROM WORK – Our old clients didn’t take off from work and drive to Sacramento just to submit the notarized documents to the Secretary of State, Notary Public Section, for apostille. MSS took care everything for them.
6. VERY FLEXIBLE APPOINTMENTS – We offer flexible appointments for old and new clients during regular office hours, after office hours and weekends except on Sundays. With flexible appointments, our old clients were able to arrange the signing of the four documents in one time during the weekend.
7. FLEXIBLE LOCATION OF APPOINTMENTS – For those who can’t come to our home office in San Francisco, California, we can do the signing and notarization of documents in the privacy of homes, offices, schools, hospitals, restaurants, Post Office Station lobby, BART lobby and other locations. I’m glad that our old clients and the other signatories were able to sign the four documents inside a convalescent or care home in San Mateo, California.
8. FREE PARKING – When we had our Office at the Philippine Center near the Philippine Consulate in downtown San Francisco, our old clients were complaining of the expensive parking fees. With our present home office, old and new clients can have FREE parking in our driveway and the available parking spaces nearby.
9. DOCUMENTS PREPARATION DISCOUNT – With our paralegal and lawyer-friends, we can offer special discounts in the draft and preparation of documents for old and new clients.
10. CONVENIENCE AND PEACE OF MIND – As accredited and commissioned Notary Public in California since 1981, you can have convenience and peace of mind with the complete, professional and unique services at MSS. Most of the time, it is more convenient and economical for you to avail yourself with the services at MSS.
For immediate help and assistance in the notarization and apostille follow- up on Affidavits, Special Power of Attorney (SPA), DEED OF ADSOLUTE SALE, Parental Travel Permit (PTP), Proof of Life, DEED OF DONATON, Durable Power of Attorney, Deed of Extrajudicial Settlement of Estate and other documents needed in the Philippines and the other member nations of the Hague Apostille Convention, just write or contact: MOBILE SIGNING SERVICES, 730 Madrid Street, San Francisco, CA 94112 Tel. (650) 438-3531 or (415) 584-7095 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
(ART GABOT MADLAING is accredited and commissioned Notary Public and licensed Real Estate Broker (DRE#00635976) in California since 1981. He is the founder of MOBILE SIGNING SERVICES, FITNESS FOR HUMANITY (aka FITNESS FOR CHRIST) and ACAPINOY. Art is active Evangelist with the GOLDEN GATE CHURCH OF CHRIST in San Francisco, California USA.)