Health & Wealth: Volunteer nurses join medical mission in PHL
As book author, columnist, accredited and commissioned Notary Public, founder of Mobile Signing Services (MSS) and active Evangelist with the GOLDEN GATE CHURCH OF CHRIST in San Francisco, California, I was blessed and fortunate to notarize and follow up the apostille of important papers needed by three volunteer nurses for their medical mission in the Philippines.
Last week, Marissa Abordo Biteng called me and requested help for the notarization and apostille follow up of “APPLICATION FOR AUTHORITY TO PRACTICE BY A FOREIGNER” for her and two other volunteer nurses. Marissa scheduled for appointment after office hours last Tuesday, August 29, 2023 in my home office in San Francisco, California.
I met Marissa Abordo Biteng and her fellow volunteer nurses Lourdes L. Gatchalian and Amparo V. Madrigal last Tuesday, 6:30 pm, August 29, 2023. After some preliminaries, I found out that they will be joining the medical mission work with volunteer doctors at resettlement areas in Quezon City, Philippines in January, 2024. They will help the volunteer doctors in giving free medical check-ups, checking blood pressures, provide medicines and other medical assistance to indigent and poor families in the area.
After reviewing the completed “APPLICATION FOR AUTHORITY TO PRACTICE BY A FOREIGNER” and enclosures, I notarized the needed papers for Marissa Abordo Biteng, Lourdes L. Gatchalian and Amparo V. Madrigal. Then, I had them signed my JOURNAL OF NOTARIAL ACTS and put their right thumbmarks. I, subsequently, submitted the notarized documents to the Secretary of State, Notary Public Section, in Sacramento, California for apostille. After notarization of the documents, I expressed my appreciation to the three volunteer nurses, who are registered nurses with Kaiser Permanente in South San Francisco, California.
“I personally commend and thank you for your spirit of volunteerism in joining the medical mission in Quezon City next year. God bless you all for your humanitarian efforts in helping our indigent and poor countrymen back home,” I echoed.
“I fully appreciate your humanitarian efforts to help alleviate the physical conditions of the poor and indigent families because my beloved wife Virginia Jimenez and I have been involved since 2012 in the annual WE CARE Evangelism Campaign & Workshop in the Philippines to help alleviate the spiritual conditions and health of Filipinos in our home country,” I explained.
We, at MSS, are committed, dedicated and will continue to assist and help our old and new clients especially the elderly, veterans and those physically handicapped in the signing, notarization and apostille follow-up of Affidavits, DEED OF DONATION, Special Power of Attorney, DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE, Proof of Life, Deed of Extrajudicial Settlement of Estate and other documents needed in the Philippines. Here are some advantages and benefits with MSS:
1. AVOID TAKE OFF FROM WORK – You don’t need to take off from work and drive to Sacramento just to submit the notarized documents for apostille by the Secretary of Estate, Notary Public Section. MSS will take care of everything for you.
2. VERY FLEXIBLE APPOINTMENTS – We offer very flexible appointments for old and new clients during regular office hours, after office hours (like what Marissa, Lourdes and Amparo did) and weekends except on Sundays.
3. DISCOUNTS FOR THE ELDERLY AND VETERANS- We offer special discounts for the elderly and veterans.
4. FREE PARKING – When we had our Office at the Philippine Center near the Philippine Consulate Office in downtown San Francisco, our old clients were complaining about the expensive parking fees. With our home office in San Francisco, California, old and new clients can have FREE parking in our driveway and the available street parking spaces nearby.
5. FLEXIBLE NOTARIZATION LOCATIONS – For those who can’t come to our home office in San Francisco, we can do the signing and notarization of documents in the privacy of your homes, offices, hospitals, restaurants, BART lobby, Post Office Station lobby and other locations.
6. SAVINGS ON GAS AND MILEAGE FEES – We encourage old and new clients to come to our home office in San Francisco, California for savings on gas and mileage fees ($60-$130)
7. DOCUMENTS PREPARATION DISCOUNTS – With the help of our paralegal and lawyer-friends, we offer special discounts in the drafting, preparation and copying of documents for old and new clients.
8. DISCOUNTS ON MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS AND MULTIPLE SIGNATURES – We offer to our old and new clients 5% to 10% discounts on multiple documents and multiple signatures.
9. CONVENIENCE AND PEACE OF MIND- With my experience and accredited and commissioned Notary Public and licensed Real Estate Broker (DRE#00635976) in California since 1981, you can have total convenience and peace of mind with the efficient, complete ad prompt services at MSS.
For immediate assistance and help in the signing, notarization and apostille follow up of all documents needed in the Philippines and the other member nations of the Hague Apostille Convention, just write or contact: MOBILE SIGNNG SERVICES, 730 Madrid Street, San Francisco, CA 94112 Tel. (650) 438-3531 or (415) 584-7095 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live in San Jose/Silicon Valley and need immediate help for the signing, notarization and apostille follow up of documents needed in the Philippines, just visit or contact our partner JEVI ESPANOLA OCLARIT at: Farmers Insurance, 16 Corning Avenue, Suite 266, Milpitas, CA 95035 Tel.(408) 854-4274.
(ART GABOT MADLAING is accredited and commissioned Notary Public and licensed Real Estate Broker (DRE#00635976) in California since 1981.He is founder of MOBILE SIGNING SERVICES, FITNESS FOR HUMANITY (aka FITNESS FOR CHRIST) and ACAPINOY. Art is active Evangelist with the GOLDEN GATE CHURCH OF CHRIST in San Francisco, California USA.)